Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Somewhere nearby, someone is using a power saw.

 

 

I've talked about my apartment looking like a disaster area.  But the apartment downstairs from me was much worse the last time I saw it.  The above picture is one of several I took which shows how its last resident left the place - and it is not good.  So I was surprised today when I heard the sound of a power saw coming from a nearby apartment.  Could the bank that owns the place finally be preparing the place for a sale?  Who knows?  But it may be nice to have someone living there again after several years of being empty.

- - - - - -

After lounging around all day, I decided to do some more clean up of my apartment, then go outdoors as Marian - for the first time in a while.  Even though I ended up shopping for groceries at Trader Joe's, it was nice to get back into Marian mode again.  

I really don't have that much to say for the day.  I still have to get the place cleaned up for Vicki's upcoming visit.  And morning comes way too quickly these days.

No comments:

Miracles of modern dentistry?

Long gone are the days where going to the dentist would be this uncomfortable.  Unlike getting a leg amputated in the Civil War, one couldn&...