Sunday, April 3, 2022

Mystery Boxes - a short note.

 

The other day, I broke down and bought 2 "Mystery Boxes" from Universal Standard.  Sometime in the near future, I will receive 2 dresses and 3 other unknown pieces of clothing.  And I can't wait to see what's in those boxes.

I mention the boxes, as RQS also receives Universal Standard's catalogs in the mail.  Today, I sent her a link to an 'on-sale' dress that might look good on her.  It's inexpensive enough that she may just buy it and have the hem length tailored to her needs.  It's strange to be telling someone I've dated what might look good on her.  Yet, RQS and I feel comfortable enough talking about Marian that I can do just this.

Of course, RQS hasn't seen me in-person in Marian Mode.  Although she's comfortable with me in the abstract, the reality of seeing me in-person this way may upset her.  But we've gone this far without her running away.  So, keep your fingers crossed for me....

No comments:

I've finished packing, but am not ready to go....

  I can only imagine what will happen if I forgot to pack anything important for my trip.  Right now, both my carry-on and large suitcase ar...