Thursday, October 19, 2023

Only two things to do today, and it was easier to do as Mario

 

Today will be a very short entry.  I had two things to do today, and I ended up doing one of them in Mario Mode, as I had to be able to identify myself to a bank where the co-op has an account....

- - - - - -

Normally, the co-op president takes care of things when we need to move money between accounts at the bank, or to get a check drawn on one of these accounts.  However, the co-op president was otherwise occupied, and I decided to take care of things today.  So I got dressed as Mario, preparing to go out later as Marian, and proceeded to the bank.  Once done there, I delivered the check to its recipient, and went out to eat.

When I got back, I dealt with my laundry, only putting one load in the washer today.  Once the washing and drying was done, I brought the clothes back upstairs and decided not to go out anymore.  I figure that later on, I'll fold the laundry and start packing things for my upcoming trip as Marian.

As I said - not much to say....

No comments:

Miracles of modern dentistry?

Long gone are the days where going to the dentist would be this uncomfortable.  Unlike getting a leg amputated in the Civil War, one couldn&...