Friday, July 15, 2022

I'm so tired, I haven't slept a wink....

 

 

Today's entry is going to be short.  It was the first day back to work after a long weekend, and it was the first day back to work after an almost sleepless night.  AARGH!

- - - - - -

It took me a while, but I decided NOT to buy the used car.  It was a great buy, but I wasn't in love with the car.  More importantly, as much as I loved the features the car had, it had 25k more miles on its odometer than I would have liked to see on it.  So my plan for this coming weekend now is to spend time at Mavis getting new tires and a brake job on the car. 

RQS and I will be going to a party being held by one of her friends.  I can only imagine what it will be like when I introduce her to more of my friends.  I find it hard to believe that we've been seeing each other for 6 months - especially with my gender presentation.  Luckily, this will not be an issue when we see her friends, as I will dress as Mario to play it safe.

Since I'm tired, I'm going to cut this post short and go to sleep.

See you tomorrow....


No comments:

Now, the car is gone - finally!

It took DCD long enough!  Today, he rented a U-Haul truck and a car carrier to remove his car from my parking spot.  And I screwed things up...