Sunday, September 29, 2024

It's nice to still nice to be able to go outside in a dress (a short post)

 


Now that the weather is getting cooler, I'll soon have to go back to wearing leggings under tunic length dresses, or find some other way to wear clothing that defines me as female during the cold weather months ahead.  But for now, I'm enjoying being able to go outside as Marian, wearing a comfortable dress.

- - - - - -

As usual, I did my everyday preparations for the day for picking RQS up at the station.  Then we drove to Panera Bread for a forgettable dinner - for me, a tasty salad, something I should eat more often. It was a nice change of pace for us, as this is not on our usual list of go-to places to visit on a Friday night. Yet, when we finished our meals, we felt it strange that we had just finished dinner and had nothing left on our schedules for the evening.

After going home, we settled into our usual routine, save that I finally did some laundry to clean the bathmat and towel that got soaked as part of my cleanup efforts from the other day.  It's amazing how tired one can feel at my age, when she has to go up and down staircases several times - even with a light load of laundry.

Not really much more to say, save that I can't wait for my next cruise to start - and it will start soon.

No comments:

It's nice to still nice to be able to go outside in a dress (a short post)

  Now that the weather is getting cooler, I'll soon have to go back to wearing leggings under tunic length dresses, or find some other w...