Monday, September 30, 2024

A day doing nothing (a short post)

 

For the most part, RQS and I did nothing all day.  Yes, we did a small amount of cleaning. But most of the day was spent doing nothing but watching videos and relaxing.

- - - - - -

RQS and I have gotten into a routine of spending one day each weekend doing nothing but relaxing.  This is a good thing, as we both are on the go in our own ways during the week.  RQS does take care of more things than I do.  But I find that amidst all my mind's wanderings, I seem to get the most important things (to me) done.

I had gotten showered and dressed for only one reason - to pay the delivery person for Chinese food being delivered to my door.  Once done eating, I decided to change into something sexy and wait until RQS was ready for bed.  This was the perfect thing to do this evening, as both of us were in the mood.

As I said - for the most part, it was a day spent doing much of nothing.

No comments:

A day doing nothing (a short post)

  For the most part, RQS and I did nothing all day.  Yes, we did a small amount of cleaning. But most of the day was spent doing nothing but...