Friday, August 26, 2022

Sometimes, I skip a night or two...

 

Last week, I skipped going to game night because the host and hostess had just gotten over a mild case of Covid-19.  I didn't think much of it then, but I decided to skip this week because I was feeling very down and would be a poor guest.  (I'm not ready to talk about why yet.)  But I will miss seeing the gang until next month....

- - - - - -

One of the things I like about going to game night is that I am with a group of people who accept me as Marian.  This is important to me, as I enjoy being with people who enjoy having me around.  Throughout my life, I have always felt like I am the odd person out, and it's nice to know I'm welcome with this one group.

By the time I see this group next month, a lot of things will have changed in my life.  Hopefully, I'll have much more good news than sad to report....

No comments:

Miracles of modern dentistry?

Long gone are the days where going to the dentist would be this uncomfortable.  Unlike getting a leg amputated in the Civil War, one couldn&...