This morning, I let RQS sleep a little late. She'd be rushing around for part of the week, and I figured that her last morning here should be restful.
- - - - - -
Around 10 am, the weekday alarms sounded, and RQS finally got up after a long sleep. As for me, I was up earlier, and knew I'd need to rest sometime during the day.
Unlike most Mondays, where I'd get her to the station by noon, I got her to the station in mid-afternoon. Things I have planned to take care of today got put off, such as scheduling an appointment for physical therapy, touching base with medicare in regard to the GLP-1 Bridge program, and doing another load of laundry. (I could have done the laundry, but I was too tired to bother with it.)
It was nice to get out in a summery dress again, as I know that within a couple of weeks that I'll be wearing my autumn wardrobe. There are new dresses I want to buy, but I have to limit myself - every dress I buy means that another goes into a donation bag for a charity.
- - - - - -
When I was home for the night, I rested for a while and watched the Vidiot box. It keeps me occupied without having to think much. Eventually, I made something to eat. Nothing memorable, and that's a compliment to the dish. I just needed calories, and I got them in the quickest way possible.
RO contacted me to say that our lunch was off for tomorrow. I didn't mind this, but I did mind not getting a response from her afterward. Could something be wrong? I'll have to try and touch base with her tomorrow to be sure. At least, this gives me time to take care of some of the things I didn't take care of today.

No comments:
Post a Comment