Whenever I think of the problems I now have in getting around, I should think of our former president (pictured above). He had polio in middle age, and yet, that didn't stop him from becoming one of America's greatest presidents. So, if he could do that, I can handle the aches and pains I'll encounter when RQS and I leave on our next cruise.
But first....
It's hard to believe, but it was the first day in ages that I woke up around noon. My body is telling me something, and that is to take it easy. And I'm trying to do this before my upcoming trip. RQS cooked me some breakfast (she's a great soul!) and I proceeded to get showered and dressed shortly afterwards. Unlike most days, I wasn't going to risk slipping and falling just to shave my legs and other parts of my body. That can wait until I get home.
Around 2 pm, I dropped RQS off at the drug store while I drove home. I wasn't feeling too bad, but I knew that I wouldn't walk much further than up my steps and into my apartment, For the rest of the day, I rested, and ordered a pizza for delivery around 7:30 pm. Yum! But by then, I needed my cane to walk to the doorway to get my pizza.
As you can guess, I can't wait to call my doctor's office and find out the next step I need to take for recovery. More tomorrow....

No comments:
Post a Comment