Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Two nights, two Vickis...

 

Yesterday, Vicki #1 and I decided to get together for dinner without much planning.  Tonight, I had dinner with Vicki #2.  One of these days, I'll finally arrange for these two women to meet, as they are both caring people who look like they could have been sisters.  For now, I'll be glad to meet them whenever they are available.

Vicki #2 has a lot of stuff on her plate right now, and is unable to get out of the house until 8 pm or so.  So I chose a place which is halfway between our residences (Lefteris Gyro) which is a mutual go-to place.  And we caught up on a lot of what has been going on in our lives - Vicki with family matters, and me with RQS developments.

I was not surprised that Vicki chose an outdoor table to eat at.  But, there is an immuno-compromised person in her household, and I think that she wants to be as safe as possible - even when she meets someone for dinner.  I am rooting for this other person to do well, but s/he has already done much better than can be expected, and every day is an added gift.

There's not too much more to say today.  Vicki deserves some privacy, and I am starting to fall out....

No comments:

California Vacation - Day 04 (Sea Day)

  My body is still functioning as if it were still in New York.  I awoke around 6:00 am, and found that I had fallen asleep watching a movie...