Sunday, August 7, 2022

Another weekend with RQS - Day 3

 

 

Yesterday was a day spent as Mario.  Today was a day spent as Marian.  Who'd have thought that RQS would feel this comfortable with me as Marian?

- - - - - -

As we got up today, we knew that we'd be getting a Mani-Pedi at the same place.  I just wasn't sure of which nail salon we were going to until I remembered a special at one of the shops in town.  So I shaved my face, arms, legs, and the rest of my torso to look nice enough to go out as Marian.  So, around 2:00 pm, it was off to the nail salon in a local strip mall.

When we arrived at the shop, we ended up being asked to come back at 3:00, when staff was coming in for late afternoon appointments.  So it was off to the diner for a quick bite to eat.  While in the parking lot, she grabbed my hand as a PDA.  Did she realize it until I told her?  Who knows?  But I know she is comfortable with me as Marian, though she prefers to see Mario.

We got our meal, and we got back to the salon at 3:00 - and had a nice time as two girlfriends only can.  Yet, she made it clear that she wants to see Mario, and I will gladly comply.  All too soon, it was time to drop RQS off at the station, and for our weekend together to end.

I'm hoping that this will be one of many weekends together that include time as Marian, and maybe a trip or two together with me presenting as a female....


No comments:

Today, I'm taking a breather.

  The original post I made for today went missing, so I cobbled this together to make sure that my readers would have something that might b...