Tuesday, July 21, 2026

The Heat Wave is breaking and we finally were able to see a movie!

 


Yesterday, we missed seeing this film because all seats were sold out.  Today, we did the smart thing and bought our tickets several hours before showtime.  

But first....

We woke up early, and made sure that the air conditioners were still running at full blast.  Although the weather wasn't going to be as bad as it has been for the past few days, it was still going to be hot.  So we took it easy until 2 pm, and were out the door for a 4 pm arrival time at the theater.  

This would be the last time I'd be wearing a dress for the next couple of days, as I had to schedule my presentation as Mario for tomorrow's errands.  So, I pulled out another Flax dress from my closet and made sure I'd be comfortable outside.  We arrived at the theater a little before 4, and we were among the first to be there.  Even though "Peter Asher - Everywhere Man" was not at the top of RQS's list of films to see, she was glad to see this film after seeing how this man had connections to so many people in the entertainment industry from childhood on.

When the movie let out, it was time to go home for the night.  I was glad to get back into my jammies and be comfortable for the rest of the evening.  It was just as well that we didn't go out again later on, as a storm came in which cooled things off - finally!



No comments:

The Heat Wave is breaking and we finally were able to see a movie!

  Yesterday, we missed seeing this film because all seats were sold out.  Today, we did the smart thing and bought our tickets several hours...