There's a part of me that feels like I should have been in a hospital bed this morning. The walking I did yesterday, coupled with transiting my staircase several times did me in. My legs didn't want to support me when I got up, and I made sure that I was going to call for appointments to go to the foot doctor and get the X-Ray done.
- - - - - -
With the above being said, I decided to stay in bed much of the day, not snacking, eating or drinking. That wasn't because I didn't want to do these things, but because my legs didn't want to do them. Yet, by the time I decided to get up in the afternoon, things had changed a little. So, I made my appointments and decided to cook something before taking a shower. (As I thought about things, I realized that my weekend will be spent presenting as Mario. But that's another story for another post.)
I exchanged a couple of emails with my doctor about the name of a drug that my pharmacy isn't filling. All the doctor would do would have me contact the pharmacy to find out why. I may do this, but I'm concerned that he's passing the buck on tasks he (or his office) doesn't want to tackle. But I was able to set up a post-trip appointment with the foot doctor, and found out when I could go into the radiology practice to get my spine X-Rayed.
Even though I was feeling better later in the day, did I go out? No. Instead, I took it easy, and planned to work on packing my suitcase for the trip. Did I even do that? No. I didn't want to be uncomfortable.

No comments:
Post a Comment