Due to high winds, our port stop for Edinburgh / South Queensferry was cancelled. In its place was another sea day. Given how many ports this cruise has stopped at already, this cruise was still well worth the money spent. Sadly, our next port stop is in Le Havre, France, a port where I have no intentions of getting off the ship.
Both RQS and I have been getting over colds. I caught mine about a day or two before her, and I'm hoping that we've recovered enough to be comfortable on our flight home. Over the next three days, we'll try to take advantage of venues on the ship that I would have missed due to shore excursions keeping us off the ship if we were in port. One thing I know: We will be doing another load of laundry soon.
For the most part, we stayed inside our cabin, except when it was time to eat. RQS wasn't feeling well, and I was restoring work I was doing on my cruise blog. And on a sea day, rest is always the order of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment