Saturday, September 26, 2026

I'm back in the USA, and wish I were still in the UK. (A short post)

 

Both RQS and I have been devoid of energy since we came back from the UK.  And though it's been a few days, I wish I could go back there tomorrow. There are tasks I have to do, people I have to see, and places I need to be.  And yet, I didn't do anything today other than folding laundry left sitting in a basket from before I went on my cruise.  In short, I needed another Jammie Day, and today was it.

But this didn't mean my mind wasn't active.  Part of me was looking for a way where I could go on another cruise, this time as Marian.  Until I talk with my doctor, I still won't even consider booking another cruise until I know I'm safe to book the cruise.  And I don't want to take the risk of buying a cruise, and then not being able to go on the cruise.

My plan for the rest of the day was to cook something for dinner, and I realized that I didn't have much to eat.  So, I looked at a tub of soup, and found that it expired a week ago.  Luckily, I had bought a tub of Lobster Bisque - and that was my dinner. 

As you can see - not much to say today.  I'll have something more to say tomorrow. 

 
 

No comments:

I'm back in the USA, and wish I were still in the UK. (A short post)

  Both RQS and I have been devoid of energy since we came back from the UK.  And though it's been a few days, I wish I could go back the...