There are times that I don't have much to say about myself, politics, cruising, or transgender related issues. Today is one of those times. And yet, I stumbled onto an ethical question brought up in the New York Times. I'm glad that I wasn't caught between two generations with different values.
But first....
RQS arrived at the train station at the usual time, and we decided to eat out at a local pizzeria. She had to be careful with what she chose to eat because a crown came off her tooth. Although I could have had a steak, I chose to have a pasta dish, as I wanted something filling which would allow me to have leftovers for today's lunch.
After dinner, we drove to a local ice cream stand for something sweet, and then it was time to go home and strip. One thing this T-Gal has in common with every cisgender female is that we feel comfortable when we remove our bras. Unlike cisgender females, I have to make sure that my falsies are properly maintained. But I digress....
The next day, we stayed inside all day. YouTube videos occupied our day, and the only "work" I did was to move my ID and money from Marian's wallet to Mario's wallet, as we'd be driving to RQS's place so that I can go to the lawyer's office for the house sale on Monday.
As I said - this would be a short post, as I didn't have much to say.....
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment